The City of Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking a Dietitian Coordinator. This is professional work in developing and implementing nutrition and dietetic services.
OPEN REQUIREMENTS/SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a major in human nutrition, food and nutrition, dietetics or food management.
- Two years of experience in nutrition, dietetics, food science or food service administration is required.
- Probationary period for this class is twelve (12) months.
- Must pass background screening on a local, state and federal level as required by the State of Florida Children and Family Services or Elder Affairs.
- This classification performs safety-sensitive functions and is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing programs as set forth in the City of Jacksonville's Drug Free Workplace Policy (Directive 0401).
- Must possess and maintain license by the Florida Department of Health as a dietitian/nutritionist and registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration as a dietitian. (A copy is required with your application.)
- FL Class E Driver's License is required prior to appointment and must be maintained.
- Must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain a City of Jacksonville Certification as a Public Driver.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.