As the Director, you will provide leadership, direction and coaching for the food and nutrition services provided to oncology patients including primary and secondary prevention, oncology treatment, cancer recurrence and palliative care. Your role provides guidance and support to the Nutrition and Metabolic Support and Culinary teams to attain the highest standards of food quality and nutrition services while maintaining effective financial controls.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of BS in nutrition sciences or related field; Graduate degree preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years dietetic experience required.
· Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registry and licensed according to the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
· Maintain Registered Dietitian Continuing Education Units (CEU) and credentials while continually updating knowledge base pertinent to job performance.
· Solid knowledge of clinical nutrition with emphasis on the needs of oncology patients and of the Nutrition Care Process as it relates to those patients.
· Ability and interest in developing and implementing nutrition education programs while developing tools measuring the needs of patients and the overall quality of services.
· Experience or training in leading professionals, coaching skills, and problem and project management.
· Excellent counseling skills and the ability to relate to a diverse community and varied learning levels.
· Working knowledge of electronic medical record systems.
CTCA is a place where performance is rewarded, where you will find opportunities for growth and clear paths for advancement. It is a place where you can be a stakeholder in a privately held business, where leadership is visible, accessible and committed to successful growth. We have a competitive compensation offering, and an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you'll know that you are using your skills in the service of an inspiring cause — helping patients win the fight against cancer.