- TrademarksAmerican Nutrition Association and ANA are trademarks of American Nutrition Association and may not be used in any manner (including in keywords, "meta-tags," "hidden text" or domain names) without American Nutrition Association's prior written approval.
- License to Submitted Suggestions and IdeasIf you submit ideas or material to the Website, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable license and right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material or idea in any manner.
- Disclaimer Regarding Professional AdviceNeither American Nutrition Association nor its Members provide medical or legal advice. This Website and discussion board are for informational and educational purposes only. Visiting this website, receipt of information on this Website, or the transmission of information from or to this Website, does not represent a physician-patient or attorney-client relationship.The legal information on this Website is intended only for informational and educational and does not constitute professional legal advice. The health-related information on this Website and discussion board does not represent the practice of medicine, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, or provide definitive disease management. At no point should you use any approach discussed here as a substitute for the advice and counsel of a physician or other qualified health provider. American Nutrition Association does not exercise control over the information posted by Members and disclaims any responsibility for its accuracy. Views of Members on the discussion board do not necessarily represent those of American Nutrition Association.
- External LinksAmerican Nutrition Association exercises no authority over the content of linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We assume no responsibility or liability for these independent sites and are not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of destination sites. Nor do we take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such Web sites. These destination links are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk.
- DisclaimerYou use the Website at your own risk, and the Website assumes no responsibility for damage to computer hardware or software from interaction with or downloads from the Website. American Nutrition Association does not exercise control over downloads posted by Members.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY LAW, AMERICAN NUTRITION ASSOCIATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSSES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR YOUR USE THEREOF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF AMERICAN NUTRITION ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR LOSS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST AMERICAN NUTRITION ASSOCIATION WILL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
- Liability Limitation and IndemnificationVisitor agrees to hold Website harmless for any damages and waives all rights to claims for such. Visitor agrees that in the event he or she causes damage that the Website is required to pay for, he or she will reimburse the Website for said damage.
- JurisdictionTHIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. The parties agree that in any action arising out of this Agreement or relating to the operation of the Website or content appearing therein, they irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, agree that either of the courts shall be the venue of choice for any such action. In any action to enforce this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. Without limiting the effect of any disclaimer contained herein, any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.