Want to feed your passion? Join a team of fun, like-minded people making a big difference. Reach out to us to learn more!
Here are just some of the roles and projects available:
· Discussion Board Moderator - sign on about twice weekly to keep discussion flowing
o Discussion Board Topic Areas:
§ Health Conditions
§ Diet, Detox, Food, & Exercise
§ Supplement and Nutrition Products
§ Nutrition & Public Policy
§ Training and Practice Management
· Topic Area "Guru" - Passionate and knowledgeable about a subject? Blog, write articles, review books and more on the topic you really love.
o Get your articles published on website
o Contribute to“Nutrition Digest” (ANA Newsletter)
· Blogger – “Blog” (write) online journal about nutrition or related topics that interest you. Examples:
o Current health debates
o Client case studies and learnings
o Anything that really interests you
· Recipes- add your favorite healthy dishes. Can be categorized by vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
· Book/ Movie Reviews- Review your “must read” nutrition books & movies, and comment on other reviews
· Calendar- populate our calendar with the latest events in nutrition and health
· Jobs Board- search for nutrition-related jobs on the internet and post
· Social Networking Coordinator – Maintain current ANA presence on social networking sites Facebook, Twitter.
· Grant Researching and/or Writing- add your favorite healthy dishes. Can be categorized by vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
· Membership Coordinator– Helping coordinate our membership
· Local Community Member Outreach-
· Create Scholarship Program - create basic ANA scholarship program for worthy/needy students of nutrition
· Nutrition Industry Calendar Keeper - Keep up to date on all nutrition industry events and enter them into our website’s calendar
· Graphic Designer
· Accounting/Auditing Assistance
· Digitize ANA Video Archives – amazing video and audiotapes that need to be preserved for posterity
· Lecture Synopses
· Liason with ANA VideoProducer
· DVD Distribution
Reach out to us to learn more!